Saturday, February 6, 2010

John Howard Reid Julian del Casal




MY LOVES
by Julian del Casal
Traduccion por
John Howard Reid
Enero 4 2010

I love bronze, crystal and porcelain;

stained glass, resplendent in multiple colors;

tapestries of gold and flowers;

and the brilliance of Venetian mirrors.

I also love the beauties of Castile,

and swift Arabian horses in their flight.

I enjoy sad German ballads

and the songs of old troubadours.

But most of all, I love you, bewitching Rosa,

you who listen to my songs of love!

I love to look at and devour your face:

the gold of your tumbling hair,

the red of your trembling lips,

and the black heart of your shining eyes.



JOHN HOWARD REID:

Bible Translations, Historical Novels, Short Stories, Poetry,

Movie Guides, Writing Advice, Mystery and Detective Thrillers
I have written too many books to list them all on this page.
For a more complete overview of my work, please
visit http://www.booksinsync.com/authordirectory/reidjohnhoward.html

No comments: